[aspectj-users] AspectJ version 1.0.6

Hi,
I wanted to know from where can I downloaded the AJDT plugin for version 1.0.6 to use directly in Eclipse. I tried downloading from the site http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/downloads.php, but this has the jar file and not the plugins.

I need the older version for some tools that were made to work only with the old versions. I will really appreciate your response and help.

Thanks.
Sincerely,
Irum Godil.