Re: [aspectj-users] Advice around with fields

Hi

In
System.out.println("=" + c.i + "=");

There is one field get instruction, this one then triggers all your
advices. Their messages gets printed.
The field value is then put on the stack: 34
Then there is some string concatenation.
The string "=34=" then gets on the stack
And then there is only after that, a call to System.out.println()
(actually I should say that there is a static field get on System.out
and then a call to println()  off course).
This call thus print:
"=34="

So what you see in your output is really what happens in your program flow.
Alex