Re: [aspectj-users] trying to monitor the Swing libraries

Well, i need to apply it to every swing component present in an
application (the application can me anything as long as it uses the
swing library), what I'm trying to now is catch every JComponent.add()
and add a listenner to the add function argument.. i think this might
work.. i don't know...what do you think ?