AW: [aspectj-users] code check experiment

No need to answer; I've find my mistake ;) my poincut should have been like this:

    pointcut displayInColor() : initialization(*.ColorLabel+.new(Display));

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Matic, Dragan
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2005 11:04
An: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [aspectj-users] code check experiment

Hi,

Using your "Observer Demo" sample, I try to experiment some code check
like:

public aspect DemoAspect {

    pointcut displayInColor() : call(* *.ColorLabel+.new(Display));

    declare error : displayInColor() : "don't call ColorLabel with
Display argument";
}

I expected to get an error line in my tasks view, but nothing happened.
What's wrong ?

Regards,
Dragan