Re: [aspectj-users] Intercepting Swing events

To add to others' good replies...

This is a limitation of our implementation of AspectJ; for more
information, see the programming guide implementation appendix:

http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/progguide/implementation.html

You might also look at the FAQ entry on the difference between the
call and execution join points:

http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/faq.html#q:comparecallandexecution

Wes