[aspectj-users] Example Required

Hi,

 I am currently working on Testing of Aspect Oriented
 Systems. For my research work I need a practical
 example in which the Aspects are required to change
 the state of a classes to which it is related. That is
 if an aspect A is plugged with a class C, the aspect
 can access and update the values of the variables
 present in the class. The variables of a class that
 can be accessed and changed by the aspects are data
 members of the class and arguments passed in those
 functions on which the point cuts are defined.

Could you tell me any scenario in which it is
indispensable for an aspect to change the class
variables?

 Regards,
 Sumera Khanume

Back to the top