Re: [aspectj-users] Additional Information Passing

Simon,

What are your criteria for excluding a piece of information from the trace?
How do you wish to exclude it (not trace the method at all or just the
object)? How does passing additional information (what do you have in mind)
help with this problem?

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

Simon Heinzle <simon.heinzle@xxxxxxxxxx>@eclipse.org on 03/05/2005 16:31:20

Please respond to aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx