RE: [aspectj-users] Re: Michievous Bug

Hi Rodrigo,

It looks like you’re using Eclipse 3.1 M5a. However per the downloads page, AJDT 1.2.0 M3 works only on Eclipse 3.1 M6. Basically, if you want to use an AJDT milestone release with an Eclipse milestone build you need to use the latest Eclipse version as of the date the AJDT was released. AJDT also supports the latest production release (e.g., 3.0.2). I assume it would work with an older 3.0 release too, but don’t think that that’s tested.

From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rodrigo Gonçalves
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 9:29 AM
To: aspectj-users
Subject: [aspectj-users] Re: Michievous Bug

Hello,

Here's the versions of Eclipse and AJDT I'm using.

Eclipse Platform

Version: 3.1.0 Build id: I20050219-1500

Eclipse AspectJ Development Tools

Version: 1.2.0

Build id: 20050420095141

AspectJ version: 1.5.0M2

I believe I'm using the correct AJDT and Eclipse versions. At least I copied the url of AJDT that was suited to my Eclipse.

Do you have any clue of what's happening?

Is there any way I can remove AJDT from Eclipse so I can try to install an older AJDT version?

Regards,

Rodrigo

http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/

Back to the top