From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rodrigo
Gonçalves
Sent: Samstag, 30. April 2005 19:52
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] Michievous Bug on AJDT

Greetings,

Today I downloaded AJDT latest version, 1.2.0.20050420095141, and
right after the installation process finishes and after I
reinitialize the workbench I started to get the message below every
time I try to compile any project or when ever I try to create a
class or aspect in the package explorer.

The message is:

Compile error, caught Throwable: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.ClasspathEntry.getAcessRuleSet()Lorg/ecl
ipse/jdt/internal/compiler/env/AcessRuleSet;

Reason:
Compile error, caught Throwable: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.ClasspathEntry.getAcessRuleSet()Lorg/ecl
ipse/jdt/internal/compiler/env/AcessRuleSet;

More yet, when I try to restore to my AJDT's previous version via
Help>Software Updates... Eclipse cannot detect any features even with
me pasting the url I copied from AJDT download page.

Can you advise on this? How can I get my AJDT properly working again?

Kind Regards

Rodrigo

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/br/taglines/*http://br.acesso.yahoo.com//
> : Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora!

Back to the top