[aspectj-users] Michievous Bug on AJDT

Greetings,

Today I downloaded AJDT latest version, 1.2.0.20050420095141, and right after the installation process finishes and after I reinitialize the workbench I started to get the message below every time I try to compile any project or when ever I try to create a class or aspect in the package explorer.

The message is:

Compile error, caught Throwable: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.ClasspathEntry.getAcessRuleSet()Lorg/eclipse/jdt/internal/compiler/env/AcessRuleSet;

Reason:
Compile error, caught Throwable: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.ClasspathEntry.getAcessRuleSet()Lorg/eclipse/jdt/internal/compiler/env/AcessRuleSet;

More yet, when I try to restore to my AJDT's previous version via Help>Software Updates... Eclipse cannot detect any features even with me pasting the url I copied from AJDT download page.

Can you advise on this? How can I get my AJDT properly working again?

Kind Regards

Rodrigo

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora!

Back to the top