Re: [aspectj-users] final field access?

final fields are inlined by the compiler. I believe this limitation is documented in the AspectJ Programming Guide.

Standard disclaimer:
apologies for the terseness of this email, I'm typing with a broken wrist.

Nicholas Lesiecki
Software Craftsman, specializing in J2EE,
Agile Methods, and aspect-oriented programming
m: 650 793-5734

Books:
* Mastering AspectJ: http://tinyurl.com/66vf
* Java Tools for Extreme Programming: http://tinyurl.com/66vt

Articles on AspectJ:
* AOP@Work Series: http://tinyurl.com/3s3pk,
* Intro: http://tinyurl.com/66vu
apologies for the terseness of this email, I'm typing with a broken wrist.

Nicholas Lesiecki
Software Craftsman, specializing in J2EE,
Agile Methods, and aspect-oriented programming
m: 650 793-5734

Books:
* Mastering AspectJ: http://tinyurl.com/66vf
* Java Tools for Extreme Programming: http://tinyurl.com/66vt