RE: [aspectj-users] AJDT 1.2.0M3 released

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do - if the old code had been built
with *AspectJ*1.2.1 then it would be read correctly by the latest AJDT
1.2.0M3 (which includes AspectJ1.5.0M2).  But if you built the old code
with a
previous dev build of AJDT1.2.0 (which probably had some older dev build of
AJ1.5.0 in it) - then we don't have a compatibility story for that.

Its complicated ... basically we want to really try and support easy
upgrade
between major releases, we can't guarantee easy upgrade between dev
builds...

sorry,
Andy.

             "Conway. Fintan
             (IT Solutions)"
             <Fintan.Conway@es                                          To
             b.ie>                     <aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             aspectj-users-bou
             nces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                      Subject
                                       RE: [aspectj-users] AJDT 1.2.0M3
                                       released
             20/04/2005 11:20

             Please respond to
             aspectj-users@ecl
                 ipse.org

Thanks Andy,

Is there anything that I can do to work around this - or do I have to
wait until the next release?

Thanks,

Fintan