From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 April 2005 09:35
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] Access the call(Method)

Hello,

I think it's a trivial question but I was not able to figure it out
myself.

following Code should show what I mean:
----------------------
 public aspect MyAspect
 {
     pointcut myPointCut: call(boolean MyObject.method());

     before(): myPointCut
     {
          MyObject.otherMethod();
     }
 }
----------------------

How am I able to call the MyObject.otherMethod() within the "before
pointcut"?

Thank you for your answer in advance,
stefan walkner

--
Ein Service von http://www.sms.at

are addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily
represent those of ESB.

Although ESB scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee
that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained
as a result of viruses.

Back to the top