From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 20 April 2005 09:35
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] Access the call(Method)

I think it's a trivial question but I was not able to figure it out

following Code should show what I mean:
 public aspect MyAspect
     pointcut myPointCut: call(boolean MyObject.method());
     before(): myPointCut

How am I able to call the MyObject.otherMethod() within the "before

Thank you for your answer in advance,
stefan walkner

Ein Service von http://www.sms.at

aspectj-users mailing list

are addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily
represent those of ESB.
Although ESB scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee
that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained
as a result of viruses.