Re: [aspectj-users] Source code weaving?

AspectJ weaves at the binary level, there is no intermediate form of woven
source
that we could print out - to see the woven code you need to use a
decompiler to
reverse engineer the woven .class files.  We try and make sure our woven
code
is decompiler friendly.

Andy.
---
Andy Clement
AspectJ

             Simon Heinzle
             <simon.heinzle@ad
             novum.ch>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  AspectJ <aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             aspectj-users-bou                                          cc
             nces@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [aspectj-users] Source code
             19/04/2005 14:41          weaving?

             Please respond to
             aspectj-users@ecl
                 ipse.org

Hi all,

is it possible to produce weaved source code using ajc (or is something
like that planned for the future)?

Regards,
Simon