RE: [aspectj-users] AJDT 1.2.0M3 released

Hi,

I am having a problem installing the M3 version of AJDT.

I have installed the 3.1M6 (Build Id from About... =  I20050401-1645)
version of eclipse in a fresh directory.  Started, closed,  restarted
and it works OK.  I installed the M3 version of AJDT
(ajdt_1.2.0M3_archive.zip)and started eclipse.  Immediately it comes up
with this error "This version of AJDT does not match the current version
of Eclipse.  It will almost certainly fail to function correctly.
Please uninstall this version and visit
http://eclipse.org/ajdt/download.html to obtain an appropriate version.
Expected Eclipse version: 3.0 Found Eclipse version: 3.1".

While I know that this release should work with 3.0, it should also work
with 3.1M6.

When I click on an AspectJ project in the package explorer I get the
following message : "AspectJ Error

Compile error, caught Throwable: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Org/eclipse/jsd/internal/core/util/SimpleLookupTable

Reason:
Compile error, caught Throwable: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Org/eclipse/jsd/internal/core/util/SimpleLookupTable"

Double clicking on a .aj file (to show it in the editor) throws up: "An
error has occurred.  See error log for more details".  Surprisingly
there is NO error log to be found!

Notes :
In the About box clicking on the AJ Eclipse symbol shows : Eclipse
AspectJ Development Tools

Version: 1.2.0
Build id: 20050413151050
AspectJ version: 1.5.0M2

Due to firewall restrictions I have to install Eclipse + plugins
manually rather than through the Update Manager.

Any help in getting this up and running would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Fintan