[aspectj-users] aspectj loadtime weaving

Hello,

	I am interested in using the load time weaving feature of aspectj.

	I know it is possible to use aspectj as a system.class.loader:

	"$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" -classpath "$ASPECTJ_HOME/lib/aspectjweaver.jar"
"-Djava.system.class.loader=org.aspectj.weaver.WeavingURLClassLoader"
"-Daj.class.path=$ASPECTPATH:$CLASSPATH" "-Daj.aspect.path=$ASPECTPATH"
"$@"

however, my project starts it's java processes using a "launcher" jar
which is necessary in oider to resolve dependencies:

ie:

java -jar laucherjar.jar <process>.jar <args>

this jar sets itself as a system.class.loader already and therefor
inteferes with the load time weaving using the above mentioned method.

I have noticed that aspectwerkz has several other methods such as
bootclasspath and native hotswapping.

As far as I can tell these features are not yet available in the
milestone 2 release of aspectj 1.5.

Is there a way to achieve this currently or do I need to wait for
aspectj 1.5 to be released?

Does anyone know the projected release date of aspectj 1.5.

thanks,
Mike Haladin