[aspectj-users] AspectJ load time weaver

Hi,

Can someone point me to documentation or share some experiences with integrating the "aspectjweaver.jar" in the application server startup. Is adjustment of AS startup script  with "-javaagent:aspectjweaver.jar" sufficient? We are using Sun AS8 2005Q1.

The error I get when using javaagent option  (with JDK1.5) is:

Failed to load Premain-Class manifest attribute from aspectjweaver.jar
agent library failed to init: instrument

The same error is hapenning during any jvm startup (not application server related). I checked the manifest file of aspectjweaver.jar and there is no mentioning of "Premain-Class" as we should expect for javaagent option to work?

We are using AspectJ  1.5.0M2 release.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Sejo