Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT for Eclipse 3.1M6?

<robert.buren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on 06/04/2005 07:39:13:
> Is there a version of AspectJ/AJDT that works well with the new
> Eclipse 3.1M6? Which one?
>
> (I guess I could try it myself, but I really want to minimize the risk
> messing with my working environment based on Eclipse 3.1M5a.)

Hi Robert,

You're right to be cautious. M6 is not yet fully supported by AJDT, but
will be very soon. Please see my recent response to a similar question on
the aspectj-dev list for more details, or wait for a post to the AJDT
newsgroup and dev list saying a development build is ready. The AJDT
download page will then include a build for "M6 only". As a general rule,
there is almost always enough change between Eclipse milestone builds such
that a given version of AJDT for one milestone build will not work on
another.

Regards,

Matt.

--