Re: [aspectj-users] capturing a tricky joinpoint

I think this is a feature request, but I'd like to second it.   A structural equivalent to cflow, to express joinpoints as containers of other joinpoints (and especially of sequences of joinpoints) where it is staticly determinable.

harikishore.tadigotla@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

public class myclass
{
        public void mymethod()
        {
                ..
                veryimpmethod1(..);
                ..
                veryimpmethod2(..);
        }
}

I want to write a pointcut which means "any method execution in whose control flow there is a call to method veryimpmethod2() if there is a call to veryimpmethod1()". Is this possible?
Basically I want to know if anywhere in my code(all of my code base) I have called first function veryimpmethod1() but not veryimpmethod2(). Any help is appreciated.
thanks and regards,
Harikishore T.

errors or omissions.