Re: [aspectj-users] Source of AspectJ1.1, Finally but ...

Hello Nadia
if you want to see how pointcuts and advices are implemented, i good starting point would be this paper:

http://hugunin.net/papers/aosd-2004-cameraReady.pdf

I asked some times ago on the aspectj-dev how dynamic pointcuts are actually implemented: i suggest you to look into this package:

org.aspectj.weaver.bcel.BcelAdvice.getTestInstructions(...)

since tests for non static pointcuts are generated at compile time.

hope it helps,
Valerio

Nadia Guerroumi ha scritto:

I found a version of aspectJ1.1 at http://www.debian.org. I can work even
with aspectJ1.1 because it contains the 11 join points and that my goal is
to see how aspectJ do the weaving in the case of pointcuts like cflow.

I want to select all the java files that compose the ajc, recompile them as
usual java programs and then run the ajc. I will then be able to follow the
compiler!

Did somebody use it before? It could be very hekpful for me.

There are too many Main Files and I am a bit lost in it...

THANK YOU A LOT...

Nadia.