Rép. : [s] Re: [aspectj-users] staticinitialization of interface

Je suis en vacance du 15.03 au 04.04. Merci

>>> "aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx" 03/27/05 19:13 >>>

Hi, Paulo.

> Follow-up question:  in general, does the type signature  MyInterface+
> map to that interface and all subinterfaces  *and*  all classes that
> implement that interface or any subinterface?  If so, shouldn't  the
> type signature  MyInterface  (without '+')  map to that inferface and
> all classes that implement that interface?

In my understanding <someStruncturalPointcut>(SomeType) matches SomeType
and
SomeType *only*. This applies to interfaces as well as classes.
SomeType+
makes all subtypes (being subinterfaces or subclasses, resp. classes
implementing SomeType) match.

A difference makes e.g. the call(...) pointcut, since it takes dynamic
dispatch and behavioural subtyping into account. So if you specify
call(*
Object.equals(Object)), this will also match calls to equals(Object) on
any
subtype of Object IIRC, since the method defined on the subtype is
essentially just a special implementation of the "contract" defined by
the
interface of the equals(Object) method in Object. Sanme counts for
execution(...). However I am not sure about this/target/args...

Hope that helps,

Eric