Re: [aspectj-users] theorical question (abstract advice)

To get template behavior, just declare an abstract method
and delegate to it in the advice.  See the TraceJoinPoints
sample (AspectJ site, documentation page, samples link).

(i.e., no need for abstract advice; abstract methods
work well enough.)

Wes