Re: [aspectj-users] Debugging -- before/after work but around does not

Simon Heinzle wrote:

using a debugger on the around() advice doesn't jump into the according sourcecode location in the aspect, in fact it just remains at the sourcecode location in the weaved class.

On the other hand before & after work fine.

Is this behavior intended or is it a bug?

I think I saw something related: when setting a breakpoint in a piece of around advice, the debugger fails to stop on the breakpoint, despite its body is executed. If the breakpoint is set in a method that is invoked from advice body, debuger stops correctly.

Rafal

Back to the top