From: "Nadia Guerroumi" <n_guerro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, Mar-17-2005 6:07 AM
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] declare error
It generates the two class files, one for the aspect and the other for the class where the error occurs.

If you say that weaving is done clearly separated after compilation it seems to be normal to have the class files. Effectively, I forgot that the weaving in aspectJ is done on the byte code!!!

So we can not say that declare error is a custom compilation as I read in some papers because in usual  compilation, where there are errors, the compiltation is aborted.

Thank you,

NAdia