[aspectj-users] Ant <iajc/> task and CVS watch/edit

Title: Ant <iajc/> task and CVS watch/edit

I am trying to debug an ant build script issue with the <iajc/> task. Here is the scenario:

I have a CVS module that has cvs watch enabled on it, so that all files are checked out read-only and users are forced to use the cvs edit command. The cvs edit command puts the original copy under the file's CVS sub-folder. Along comes <iajc/> and it tries to compile both .java files (and generates a corresponding error).

Have others experienced this problem, and if so, what was the work around? Thanks in advance.

Back to the top