Re: [aspectj-users] About the annotations

Hi Nadia,

The best place to look is the AspectJ Developers Notebook, linked from
our homepage.  Here is the link direct to the annotations section:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/doc/ajdk15notebook/annotations.html

It will give you some basic ideas of how we intend to exploit annotations
in AspectJ. However, that version is a little out of date (in terms of
syntax) and we are just about to release an updated version to coincide
with our AspectJ 1.5.0M2 release.  If you want an example of how it might
be used in practice, take a look at some of Adrian's recent blog entries:

http://www.aspectprogrammer.org/blogs/adrian/2005/03/event_driven_ar.html

cheers,
Andy.

"Nadia Guerroumi" <n_guerro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/03/2005 14:06

Please respond to
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

<aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[aspectj-users] About the annotations

Could you please give a simple reference to see what is added with the annotations in the new version of AspectJ. I know only the aspectJ1.2.

Thank you very much.

Nadia.

Nadia Belblidia-Guerroumi,
Ph.D Candidate, ECE Department,
Concordia University, 1425 Rene Levesque
Room 420-16
email:n_guerro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx