Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT oddity

Thanks Matt, it does this even if I stop it. The
pattern is that there are always two "migration build"
tasks spawned off. One finishes, a new task is spawned
, and I have to be quick in mouse-clicking to stop
both. Same thing happens if I restart eclipse. I will
try to verify again and raise a bug.

Charles