Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT oddity

Charles Zhang <zhangcharles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on 10/03/2005 19:03:01:
> I updated the lastest developement build of AJDT. It
> is just keep on building my project over and over
> again in a loop. The status is:
> Building project "myproject" after migrating to new
> AspectJ builder.
> I think this is a bug.

Yes, of course it shouldn't do that - it should only do the migration
build once. Can you stop it rebuilding - by cancelling the job, closing
and opening the project, or restarting eclipse perhaps? This should be a
once off operation, to update the project to use the new builder id, so
you should then be okay. But it's worrying that it can get into a loop
like this. Are there any dependencies between this project and any others?
It might be best if you raise a bug against AJDT and we can continue the
investigations there.

Regards,

Matt.

Back to the top