Re: [aspectj-users] Problem with Load-Time Weaving ?

Hi Alex,

You have read about that in the AspectJ 5 Developer Notebook, which is
a work in progress. There is no yet such an agent in the available
builds.

Right, thanks --- that explains it!

So, is there any sort of schedule for when this will be available?

Cheers,

Dave

You may still use limited load time weaving capabilities provided by
the "aj" script.

Alex

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:21:23 +1300, David Pearce