[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [aspectj-users] CFlow semantic and help
- From: Eric Bodden <eric@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 20:08:27 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: RWTH Aachen University
- Thread-index: AcUgz/Yn8FQ37ptXSTOF3ZorkuGqrgAHT7Og
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> this doesn't imply that I could do the same without their tool (or
> their aspectj extension), right?
You can certainly do without (meaning with plain AspectJ instead).
It's just an additional layer of abstraction they offer.
Chair I2 for Programming Languages and Program Analysis
RWTH Aachen University
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 8.0.3
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----