[aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.x language and AspectJ 5 annotations: which style should I use

Hi,

If our new project is run on JVM 5 and the project might start after April when the AspjectJ 5 is official released, should I use Aspject 5 annotations or use AspectJ 1.x. styled pointcut syntax in the project?. This is our first project that uses AspectJ in its core component.

As the developers of AspectJ 5, what do you recommend?

We want to use consistent AspectJ sytanx in the future projects, your advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Guofeng

Back to the top