Re: [aspectj-users] aspects and threads

Hi Rachel,

If you send a bigger code snippet from the aspect that might help a little.

Seems you are also using a declare soft declaration too and basically because declare soft wraps the original exception in a runtime SoftException it is this that's making it's way up to the surface. If you send through some more of the code then it should be fairly simple to code you up something that handles the soft exception being raised, if that's right for your app?

Cheers,

Russ