Re: [aspectj-users] legal issues

>  Do we need to read the license of each of them to find out?

You should always check the license associated with any library that you use (before we even get to consider weaving), and certainly check the license if you intend to weave into third-party code. There's no single answer that can be given to your question as licenses can have wildly differing terms.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Sejo.Cesic@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

23/02/2005 09:15

Please respond to
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aspectj-users] legal issues

Hi,

Does anyone know what are the consequences in case a (commercial) project decides to weave the classes from Suns JRE library or JSF implementation library or another product of that order?

Is it, from a legal point of view, allowed to do that? Do we need to read the license of each of them to find out?

Thanks in advance

Sejo

Back to the top