[aspectj-users] JAVA5 Annotations

Hello!

I'm trying to write an aspect that contains a pointcut that captures JAVA5 Annotations. I also have a couple of classes annotated.

I'm getting some nasty messages from ajc when it comes to processing the Annotations.

I was wondering if you need to import the java.lang.annotation.*; package in order to process the annotations. So I included the afforementioned import in the code but ajc says it cannot resolve the package.

I'm running ajc on a somewhat old machine with J2RE1.4.1_02 (also somewhat old), and I'm using AspectJ 1.5.0 M1 running on a MS-DOS Shell.

So, is the problem in using J2RE1.4.1_02 or on the innability of ajc in getting java.lang.annotation.*; ?

I would appreciate if someone could help.

Thanks!

Rodrigo

http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/

Back to the top