[aspectj-users] AspectJ5 Survey - please take part.

As part of the AspectJ 5 effort between the AspectWerkz and AspectJ
teams, we are inviting you to reply to a web based survey about your
use of AOP, especially relating to Java.

This survey will help us to prioritize and to organize our milestones
according to the community needs and requirements. The survey consists
of 20 questions with multiple choice answers, so it should take around 5
minutes to go through.

Take the survey now :
http://aspectwerkz.codehaus.org/survey.html

Back to the top