Re: [aspectj-users] more docs for the new AspectJ features

Alexandre Vasseur wrote:
Hi

Right now we don't have much more that you can try but here is what
will happen shortly
- we will be at EclipseCon, both for AJDT and AspectJ 5. I am sure we
will made the slides available somewhere

that would be great...

- we will be at AOSD once again for several tutorials on AspectJ
backed by AJDT, and a BOF on AspectJ 5. Again some materials should be
available
- the development is going on in a branch, but there is nothing really
"concrete" there from a user stand point. As soon as we have something
working based on some build snapshot you can easily get we will let
you know.

If you have specific questions, go on posting to the list (perhaps
-dev for now ?)

ok, I will subscribe also to aspectj-dev.

regards
Oliver
--
Oliver Böhm