Re: [aspectj-users] @this(@Foo) does not work

Andrew Clement wrote:

Hi,

I'm surprised by that - I thought 20050217 would include the fix, I'd
give it a try but the eclipse site is down right now so won't be able
to test it until tomorrow.  I am usually working with the latest dev
build of AspectJ which I know supports this program correctly.

time to go to bed now for me - tomorrow I will look, if a new build will be available.

We are getting close to AspectJ 1.5.0M2 and that will 100% support
everything related to annotation matching/binding as described
in the developers notebook.

Along with my example program I sent to the list yesterday, I
privately emailed you a zip of all our 1.5 testcode, did you
receive it?  Or was it treated as spam ;)  let me know and I
can resend if necessary.

Very likely that I overlooked it in the tons of spams. Could you please resend it?

thanks for your help
Oliver
--
Oliver Böhm