Re: [aspectj-users] Hi All ! Got a couple of questions regarding AspectJ

Just a note: LTW as it is in AJ 1.2 relies on a Java 1.4 option, and
if you plan to use it for LTW in the context of an app server / web
server that will not do the job correctly due to the classloader
complexity.
Hence the AspectJ 5 plans.

Alex