[aspectj-users] generate a StackTraceElement

Hello

i'd like to to generate a stack trace element everytime an advice is executed.

what i have now is:

    before(Object obj): myConstructor(obj) {
          traceEntry("" + thisJoinPointStaticPart.getSignature(), obj);

          StackTraceElement ste = new StackTraceElement
(thisJoinPoint.getSignature().getDeclaringType().getName(),
                thisJoinPoint.getSignature().getName(),
                thisJoinPoint.getSourceLocation().getFileName(),
                thisJoinPoint.getSourceLocation().getLine());

  System.out.println(ste);

    }

    after(Object obj): myConstructor(obj) {
             traceExit("" + thisJoinPointStaticPart.getSignature(), obj);

StackTraceElement ste = new StackTraceElement
(thisJoinPoint.getSignature().getDeclaringType().getName(),
                    thisJoinPoint.getSignature().getName(),
                    thisJoinPoint.getSourceLocation().getFileName(),
                    thisJoinPoint.getSourceLocation().getLine());
             System.out.println(ste);
    }

What i'd like to do is to create a StackTracerAspect, which contains the
construction of  the StackTraceElement.

My question so is: how do I define a pointcut which intercept the after and
the before advices ? Is it this the right approach?

thanks,
Valerio

Back to the top