[aspectj-users] Behavior of wultiple proceeds on the same jp but different argument values

Hi all,

 I came across some weird behavior. I have an aspect with one pcd and a
 bunch of around advice on that pcd. e.g.

 aspect Test { pointcut pc(A n, A current): call(* A.method(A)) && args(n)
                                  && target(current);

          void around(A n, A current):pc(n,current){
             System.out.println("around 1");
             System.out.println("advice first arg "+ n.x);
             System.out.println("advice second arg "+ current.x);
             System.out.println("");
             proceed(current,n);
             }

  // the same advice as the one above is copied over each time reversing
  //the values passed to proceed e.g. proceed(n,current) everytime

  My A object has an integer field x. I have the receiver with x=0 and the
  argument to the method "method(A)" with x = 1.

  I expected to see a sequence of interleaving 0's and 1's. However I only
  see the switch after 2 advice

  I get 1,0,0,1,0,1,1,0,1,0,0,1,0,1 ...

  So the switch happens after 2 pieces of advice get to execute. Is this
  correct ?

  Thanks

  -- Theo
  PS. The code is attached