[aspectj-users] call method from advice

Hi,

i have written an aspect with 2 joinpoints. Let's say we have joinpoint1 which is connectect to a call of a send function and joinpoint2 which is connected to a call of the method receive. In the around advice of the receive-joinpoint, I have to call the send function (which is arounded by the advice connected with joinpoint1). If I do so and call the receive-method my program crashes with the following output: [exec] Error verifying method org/aspectj/runtime/internal/Conversions intV
alue(Ljava/lang/Object;)I
[exec] Approximate bytecode offset 1: Inconsistent or missing stackmap at t
arget

Any suggestion for this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Sebastian