RE:[aspectj-users] AspectJ and obfuscator

Hi Sebastian, as Alexandru suggested you need to include the apectj library for ProGuard to resolve the reference: in the -libraryjars switch. Also, try using ProGuard ant tasks, they are much more comfortable to use:

   <target name="obfuscate-core" >
     <proguard printmapping="core-${proguard-obfuscation-log}"
               overloadaggressively="on"
               defaultpackage=""
               allowaccessmodification="on"
               shrink="false"
               optimize="false"
               warn="true"
               verbose="on"
               printseeds="true" >
<!-- Specify the input jars, output jars, and library jars. -->

       <injar path="../Core/dist/my-core.jar" />

       <outjar path="${dist.dir}/my-core.jar" />

       <libraryjar file="${java.home}/jre/lib/rt.jar" />
       <libraryjar refid="master-classpath" />

       <keep name="com....." >
         <method name="**" />
         <field name="**" />
       </keep>

     </proguard>
   </target>

for your purpose you should probably set shrink and optimize options to true.

Regards,
--p

Back to the top