Re: [aspectj-users] Newbie question : weaving Action.actionPerformed() method

Would using execution(Signature) pointcut be out of the question? You'd still be advising before your actionPerformed methods are executed (not called but looking at your code that shouldn't be a problem) and you won't have to weave into third party libraries (with all the licensing issues that will no doubt result in).

Cheers,

Russ