[aspectj-users] Newbie question : weaving Action.actionPerformed() method

Hi all,

I want to put an advise on all the call to the
Action.actionPerformed() method in order to improve the coding policy
of my application.

I used the following code :

public aspect CheckActionIdPolicy {

    before ()
    	: call(public void Action+.actionPerformed(*)){
        System.out.println("Calling actionPerformed on :"
             + thisJoinPoint.getTarget());
    }
}

The problem is that I only intercept method calls from my code to
actionPerformed().

How can I intercept the calls from the javax.swing package to my
actionPerformed methods?

Thanks,

Gaetan Zoritchak

Back to the top