Re: [aspectj-users] download page info

[quote Andrew Clement::on 2/4/2005 4:52 PM]
| AJDT builds are released manually, AspectJ builds are released
| automatically
| after any successful build that passes all the tests.  I'll have a look if
| I can add a timestamp.  Right now the current version was built yesterday
| afternoon, so on the first or second page of the installer it should say
| 3rd Feb.  It includes full support for @this() and @args() (@annotation()
| and @target() were already working).
|
| The download situation has been made worse by a change to our website
| which has
| introduced mirroring for that dev download, I've found I can click to
| download it today and get a variety of versions built over the last
| few days, it is very annoying.
|
| Andy.

Thanks Andy. Those features I was looking for ;-). I have figured out the problem you are saying
with mirrors, so unfortunately for the mirror process i still always download from the main site.

- --
:alex |.::the_mindstorm::.|

| Alexandru Popescu <alexandru.popescu@xxxxxxxxx>
| Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
| 04/02/2005 14:26
| Please respond to
| aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

| userAspectJ <aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
| cc
|
| Subject
| [aspectj-users] download page info
|

| Hi!
|
| I feel sorry that I must suggest this again: it would be great if the
| download page would provide at
| least the development timestamp of the development jar (just like the ajdt
| page).
|
| thanks in advance,
| --
| :alex |.::the_mindstorm::.|