Re: [aspectj-users] AOP and Digital Television

Hi Ted,
thanks for your time! :-)
I did not perfectly understand what you wrote: I have compiled all my sources (java-standard and
aspectj-based) with ajc with the option

"ajc -target 1.1 *.java"

in my working directory, and that's all. No errors were detected. Then, when I tried to make all
work on a real set-top box, no aspect was activated.
When writing non-aspect-based code, I use the standard 1.4.2 compiler with the same option
about the target, and things work.

I know my mail was not much detailed, but I didn't want to annoy anyone with precise details:
anyone interested can contact me at anytime.

Read you soon,
Andrea

Ted Neward wrote:

Have you tried using ajc to compile to Java source, and then from there
compiling using a JDK 1.1 compiler? That might shed more light on where the
problem is.

Ted Neward
Author, Instructor, Consultant
Java, .NET, Web services