Re: [aspectj-users] usage of "class" keyword in "AspectJ 5"

Does chapter 9 of the AspectJ 5 Developer's Notebook (http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/doc/ajdk15notebook/ataspectj.html) describe what you need?

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Sejo.Cesic@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

31/01/2005 12:49

Please respond to
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aspectj-users] usage of "class" keyword in "AspectJ 5"

Hi,

For some time already we were looking at aspectJ and aspectwerkz implementations in order to make a decision which one to use within our project.  Now that the 2 are merging into a single "AspectJ 5" I wonder what will happen with the usage of "class" keyword to define aspects as supported in the AspectWerkz releases currently? Is the new AspectJ 5 release (in march?) going to provide support for that aspetwerkz feature as well?

I am trying to figure it out from the documentation published so far on eclipse.org but all i can see are efforts for annotated style support and tiger compliance. And nothing about defining aspects in "standard", java, compliant manner - preceeded with a "class" keyword.

Can someone provide some useful info regarding this question?

Thanks in advance,

Sejo

Back to the top