RE: [aspectj-users] eclipse AspectJ Book

Aha!  Thanks Matt.  One thing that tripped me up was how to get the
various versions you mention.  When I first looked at the AJDT download
page either the info was incomplete or I missed some of it (more
likely).  So to complete your table, I am providing the URLs for the
update sites appropriate for each version, summarized from
http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/download.html:

AJDT/Eclipse Version         Update Site URL
1.1.4/2.1.3
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/update
1.1.12/3.0.0,3.0.1
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/30/update
1.2.0M1/3.0.1                Superseded by M2, see download page
1.2.0M2/3.0.1
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/30/update
1.2.0M2/3.1M3
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/31/update
1.2.0 dev snapshot/3.0.1
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/30/dev/update
1.2.0 dev snapshot/3.1M4
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/31/dev/update

What I was doing was using the "30" update site for 3.1M3/M4 rather than
the "31" site.

Thanks again,
Chuck