Re: [aspectj-users] eclipse AspectJ Book

Hi -

Glad you've picked up AspectJ...

A brief reply (from someone not an author) on general things to try.
(AJDT is shaping up very nicely, but it's changing quickly, too.)

- open the PDE Error Log and see whether the stack trace
  tells you more about the problem

- delete the *.ajproperties file and see if the
  config gets regenerated correctly

- verify that your AJDT matches your Eclipse.
  There are indeed two variants of at least one version of AJDT.

- retry by creating a new AspectJ project,
  then copying the sources into it

- the AJDT project might have more support/tips
  http://eclipse.org/ajdt

- you can also try ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy-
Wes